The health, safety and well-being of our customers, people, suppliers, and the wider community continues to be our top priority. We will continue to update our website as and when further announcements are made.
At Level 4, in the Auckland region (until at least 11.59pm Tuesday 14th September), we are only open for emergency repairs and essential services. For the rest of New Zealand at Level 2, our services are now available to the public in line with the New Zealand Government guideline and those of Master Electricians and Plumbers but with strict health and safety measures in place. Find an expert here.
Precautions we are taking to protect you:
- Our team members will be wearing face masks.
- We have asked our team members to wash and dry their hands often.
- We have advised our team members to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or flu-like symptoms.
- Social distancing practices continue to be enforced, maintaining a two metre distance between people at all times.
- We continue to maintain a higher frequency of cleaning and sanitising and have provided our team members with PPE, including hand sanitiser, gloves, disinfectant, cloths, paper towels, rubbish bags, soap, and masks.
What to expect when a Laser employee comes to your home of business
- Our team members will wash their hands before commencing work and when work is completed. Where soap and water are unavailable, they will use hand sanitiser.
- They will not shake hands or touch you or your pets.
- If they are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where possible they will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible, they will wash their hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface. Alternatively, they may wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes prior to touching surfaces.
- They will avoid handling documentation with bare hands between themselves and our customers.
What we ask of you during this time:
- Please ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene practices when a team member needs to do work on your site. This includes wearing of face masks, appropriate hand washing, use of hand sanitiser available and tissues (where necessary).
- Please keep your pets and children away from all areas where work is being carried out.
- Please use the hand sanitiser BEFORE handling any documentation and/or using EFTPOS machines and other shared devices.
- While our team member/s are on site, if you start to feel unwell or develop symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc.) then please let our team know immediately. We may have to leave the site.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you speak to our members by phone only and our teams can work with you in finding a solution.
- Our Laser Plumbers & Laser Electricians may have additional precautionary methods, please be considerate and follow their processes.
We would like to thank you for your business, your understanding and ongoing support.
The Team at Laser Group