Important COVID-19 Update | Traffic Light System
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, people, suppliers, and the wider community is always our top priority.
Our Laser team are operating in line with the Traffic Light System as set out by the New Zealand Government, taking effect from Thursday 2nd December at 11.59pm. Please be assured that we are taking all precautionary measures to protect you and to minimise the risk of further spread in our local communities.
At Red, Orange, and Green, we continue to provide a contactless service, meaning we can fix your problem while making the right choices to keep our people and our customers safe.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or you are self-isolating, we ask that you delay your service with us..
Precautions we are taking to protect you:
- We have asked our team members to wash and dry their hands often.
- We have advised our team members to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or flu-like symptoms.
- Social distancing practices continue to be enforced, maintaining a two metre distance between people at all times.
- We continue to maintain a higher frequency of cleaning and sanitising and have provided our team members with PPE, including hand sanitiser, gloves, disinfectant, cloths, paper towels, rubbish bags, soap, and masks.
What to expect when a Laser employee comes to your home or business
- Our team members will wash their hands before commencing work and when work is completed. Where soap and water are unavailable, they will use hand sanitiser.
- They will not shake hands or touch you or your pets.
- If they are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where possible they will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible, they will wash their hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface. Alternatively, they may wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes prior to touching surfaces.
- They will avoid handling documentation with bare hands between themselves and our customers.
What we ask of you during this time:
- Please ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene practices when a team member needs to do work on your site. This includes appropriate hand washing, use of hand sanitiser available and tissues (where necessary).
- Please keep your pets and children away from all areas where work is being carried out.
- Please use the hand sanitizer BEFORE handling any documentation and/or using eftpos machines and other shared devices.
- While our team member/s are on site, if you start to feel unwell or develop symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc.) then please let our team know immediately. We may have to leave the site.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you speak to our members by phone only and our teams can work with you in finding a solution.
- Our Laser Plumbers & Laser Electricians may have additional precautionary methods, please be considerate and follow their processes.
We would like to thank you for your business, your understanding and ongoing support.
Take care and be kind.
The Team at Laser Group