The health, safety and well-being of our customers, people, suppliers and the wider community is always our top priority.
We are closely following the news updates of COVID-19 daily and taking advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Health. We want to reassure you that we are taking all precautionary measures to protect you and to minimise the risk of further spread in our local communities.
As you are aware, the New Zealand Government has directed that only businesses which are providing Essential Services, and those that support them, will continue to provide the necessities of life during Alert Level 4.
Laser Plumbing and Laser Electrical are available for Essential Services which include:
- Urgent maintenance services to ensure the supply of essentials services such as gas, water, power and waste – for example, if don’t have any running water or your hot water is not working.
- Disposal of waste – for example, if you have a blocked toilet that needs urgent repair.
- Maintenance work where it maintains the necessities of life or critical to safety – for example, the electricity is not working in your house or you have gas connection issues.
These are some examples of the Essential Services Laser Plumbing and Electrical can help with, but please call us on 0800 GET LASER to discuss your situation. We will help determine if your repair is urgent and try to find a solution that will work for you.
If you would like to find out more information about Essential Services, please click on this link.
To submit a request for a non-essential electrical or plumbing repair for after the lockdown has ended, please complete this form and we will contact you to arrange an appointment once normal business resumes.
Precautions we are taking to protect you:
- We have asked our team members to avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact, where possible, and to wash and dry their hands often.
- Asked our people to stay home if they are experiencing any illness or flu-like symptoms.
- We have introduced physical distancing, enforcing a two metre distance between people where possible.
- We are proactively communicating hygiene practices, identifying potential risks and how best to mitigate them.
What we ask of you during this time:
- Please ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene practices when a team member needs to do work on your site. This includes appropriate hand washing, use of hand sanitiser available and tissues (where necessary).
- Please use the hand sanitizer BEFORE signing and/or using EFTPOS machines.
- While our team member/s are on site, if you start to feel unwell or develop symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever etc.) then please let our team know immediately. We may have to leave the site.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone who has been overseas, or you are self-isolating, we ask that you speak to our members by phone only and our teams can work with you in finding a solution.
- Our Laser Plumbers & Laser Electricians may have additional precautionary methods, please be considerate and follow their processes.
We would like to thank you for your business, your understanding and ongoing support.
Take care and be kind.
The Team at Laser Group