Laser Plumbing East Tamaki is a well established company providing plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying services throughout Auckland to both the residential and commercial sectors.
The Company is run by 2 Directors and 2 Operations Managers who are supported by an experienced and very capable office team and a great team of Tradesman and Apprentices.
With our continued success and growth an opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager/Maintenance Coordinator to join our team.
This exciting new role is mainly office based and will oversee our Maintenance Plumbing team which includes Tradesman and the Office Administrator who answers all incoming maintenance calls, schedules and books jobs and invoices. Your role includes providing technical support and advice to the Maintenance team, assisting with calls and scheduling of work, responsibility for organising larger maintenance jobs or small projects, assisting with related invoicing and admin responsibilities and ensuring we are delivering a high standard of work.
It is essential you have in depth knowledge and experience of the Plumbing Industry such as a qualified Plumber wanting to get off the tools.
You will also need the following qualities:
- Good computer skills and familiar with all word/Microsoft packages and Simpro ( we provide training on Simpro if you are not familiar with this package)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Great communication skills and be a team leader
- Good command of the English Language, verbal and written
- Hold a clean driving license
Why working with us will be a great career move:
- We pay excellent rates
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Clean, modern smart offices with a free
coffee delivery each morning
- Organised, established systems
- In house training and support to develop your
skills and knowledge
- Great company culture and a very friendly
professional team to work alongside
If you think you may be suited to this role then please apply via email with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter or alternatively call our HR Manager Gillian for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.