Join New Zealand's leading electrical services company!
- Join a growing and successful business with a steady flow of work
- Supportive culture; we highly value our team
- Good remuneration package inc overtime rates, work vehicle, smartphone and uniform
Laser Electrical Northland (Based in Kerikeri) is an established and successful electrical contracting company. We have been providing electrical contracting services throughout Northland for over 30 years. We are seeking an experienced Service and Maintenance Electrician to join our team.
We are a hardworking and fun loving team and pride ourselves on a high standard of customer service and on being "totally dependable". This role will play an integral part in achieving that vision. People are the most important part of our business so we work hard to ensure this is a great place to work, not just today but into the future.
Laser Electrical is passionate about the quality of service we deliver and you will need to have the same drive for excellence.
- A variety of work
- Provision of a work vehicle, smart phone, uniform and some tools
- Competitive remuneration
- A positive working environment
- The opportunity to be a valued contributor to a Kiwi owned business
Duties and responsibilities include:
- General maintenance and servicing including alarms, domestic maintenance and installations, commercial property maintenance
- Light commercial and industrial installation work
- Fault finding
- Liaising with our clients
- Managing jobs to successful completion
- Training and developing apprentices
We require someone who:
- Has a customer focus and the confidence to communicate with a diverse range of clients;
- Is a NZ registered electrician and holds a current practising licence;
- Is a skilled tradesman who takes pride in their work and themselves and can work unsupervised
- Can manage changing priorities;
- Has the ability to lead and manage jobs, make decisions and is well organised;
- Has a good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations and health and safety practices;
- Enjoys training and developing apprentices;
- Has their own tools and a full and valid New Zealand driver's licence;
- Is self-motivated and dependable
Don't miss this opportunity to join our great company and spark up your career.