Laser Electrical Papakura is proud to be recognized as one of Auckland’s oldest and most established electrical contracting businesses, who provides the district with all electrical services
As our Project Manager you will provide quality project and contract management experiences resulting in high quality customer service and care and successful business outcomes. You will ensure that we operate effectively and efficiently in association with the Financial, Sales, Admin, Operational, Marketing and Human Resources support functions of Laser Electrical Papakura.
You will maintain a culture of continual improvement and development and accountability within the organisation and consistently model the Laser culture and values.
You duties will include but not be limited to
- Ensure day-to-day operations are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented and conducted
- Provide clear and supportive leadership to the team
- Project Management
- Ensure that Laser Electrical complies with all relevant legislation and conducts itself to a high ethical standard
- Identify, monitor, and review business risk to ensure the business is aware of and appropriately manage risks
- Build and maintain effective and long-lasting relationships with customer, clients and sub-contractors
- Health and Safety management
Here is what we need from you
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years Electrical/Project Management experience
- Hold a current EWRB Electrical Registration
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Extensive people management experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust
- Working knowledge of the New Zealand Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in managing apprentices
We are a good bunch here at Laser Electrical Papakura – we are proud to be local AND have the support of a nationwide network. We are all about helping each other succeed and truly invest in those who show the commitment to deliver and perform
What is on offer
- Positive can-do attitude with a good work ethic
- Full-time permanent role and job security
- Working hours Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
Sound just like the opportunity you've been looking for? Apply via the link or call Anne on 0272699606 for a confidential chat to find out more about the role.
To be considered for this role you MUST reside in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.