Are you an experienced Drainlayer or have substantial experience in drainage? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are offering an exciting position where you can work on interesting new projects, learn on the job and still have fun.
Our business is rapidly growing, and we’ve got many projects on the go, so need another pair of experienced hands.
The benefits of working with us:
- Top rates of pay
- A $1k sign on bonus
- Company vehicle
- Full uniform and PPE
- Ongoing Training
- A fun social team
- Monthly team breakfasts
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in drainage/drainlaying (qualified or registered would be an advantage)
- Hold a clean full NZ drivers licence
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to work un-supervised/run your own jobs
- Be able to train apprentices
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- All aspects of drainage would be advantageous – maintenance, new builds, residential, commercial, civil, public
- Class 2 not essential, but would be advantageous
- Plumbing experience would definitely be a bonus!
If you think you are the right guy (or gal) for the job, then email us a copy of your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com