Come work and live in Oamaru - NZ's 'coolest town!'
Oamaru is far from an ordinary provincial town. It is fun and funky, with more than its share of curiosities. Immerse yourself with our attractive coast, handsome heritage stone buildings, cutest penguins, and a hinterland of geographical wonders. Oamaru has great schools and facilities for families, with the Waitaki Lakes and Ski fields on our doorstep - the ultimate destination for the outdoor enthusiast.
We are an Oamaru owned electrical company. We are part of the Laser Plumbing and Electrical Group, servicing a wide geographical area stretching from the North to East Otago, Waitaki Valley and South Canterbury.
We are looking for someone with the right DNA to join our team to provide services for our new housing and renovation markets.
The team you will join takes pride in the quality of service that we provide to our valued customers. We have family-based morals and will value your input into our business. We are about our people and our customers while creating an environment for our people to grow and learn to achieve their potential.
If you are that 'special person' we are looking for, you will be:
- Motivated to accomplish goals and work within deadlines
- Have attention to detail
- Thrive on new challenges
- Always looking to improve your skills
- Understand and deliver service excellence
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you…
- Are self-motivated and energised
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have plenty of initiative and enjoy problem solving
- Have attention to detail and a high level of workmanship
- Be a registered electrician with a NZ practising licence, or working towards
- Be comfortable working as part of a team or independently
- Have a full, clean drivers licence
In return we will offer:
- Work Vehicle
- Phone and tablet
- Medical insurance
- Comprehensive and attractive wage package
- Opportunity to be part of a supportive community
Further details contact Russell Bryant 0274 334 624, firstname.lastname@example.org