Join New Zealand's leading electrical services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Electrical Invercargill
- Recieve a competitive remuneration package with uniform, mobile phone and fully equipped vehicle included
- Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Laser Electrical Invercargill are looking to recruit an experienced Electronic Security Alarm Technician, who is ready for the next step in their career and who will fit into our team and take charge of the day to day operation of our Security division, reporting to the General Manager.
Laser Electrical is New Zealand's leading electrical services company, offering a professional electrical service across the country. We have built a reputation for delivering a high quality "Totally Dependable" service guarantee and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service.
About the Role...
We require a suitably qualified and experienced technician with at least 2 years' experience in installing and maintaining Security, CCTV, MATV, Access control Intercom systems. The Security systems are developing into more complex IP or Cloud based systems, so experience in these areas would be of benefit as well.
Work will involve a range of installation / repair work in Southland area and you will need to be familiar with, but not limited to, the Integriti, IP CCTV, Protégé, Gallagher systems, as examples of the many systems we install, manage and maintain for our clients.
The successful applicant will need to be;
- Customer focused and willing to go that extra mile
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to lead a team of people to complete their roles fully
- Have a clean drivers license
- Hold, or be able to obtain a Security Guard Certificate of Approval
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent customer service skills and should be a great communicator
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm. The role will require you to be on an after-hours call out roster system.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with uniform, mobile phone and fully equipped vehicle with additional overtime worked as our work load requires.
Complete your application with a combines resume and covering letter through the Apply link.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and would like to advance your career in a progressive company offering job variety and stable employment, we want to hear from you!
* Applicants will be required to undertake and pass a drugs and alcohol test.
* Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.