Does an opportunity to lead and grow a team excite you?
Imagine working with a forward-thinking company who really cares about you and your customers. A company where:
- you’re appreciated
- the work is varied and flexible
- you have a training budget to spend as you choose
- everything you need to deliver an exceptional customer experience is provided
- work/life balance and community involvement is celebrated and encouraged - we even pay for you to compete in sporting events.
- plus...there’s subsidised health care, and an active social club
Oh and to top it off – you’re based in beautiful and sunny Tauranga?
Right now, we're looking for a talented licensed drainlayer. Ideally you'll be quick to laugh, quick to learn, quick to move, and quick to go the extra mile for customers and the team.
A clean driver’s license is essential, and it’d be extremely handy if you can navigate your way around a computer without wanting to throw it off a cliff.
The goal is for you to become foreman, and grow this side of the business. So it’s important that you want to be an engaging leader, and bring out the best in the people you work with.
Sound like you? Forget about sending us your CV. Just give me a call now and let's have a chat. Clyde Andrews – Ph +64 27 491 2657
Laser Plumbing Tauranga Central | +64 7 576 5666